Friday, August 14, 2009

I've been whiling away the last 8 days at Whistler, which is full of people from everywhere (Columbia, Germany, USA, France, Slovenia) for Crankworx, the biggest, noisiest, dog friendly, happeningest mountain bike competition ever! We've dined at Splitz Burgers, the farmer's market, a mountain-top bbq with live music, and the Chateau Fairmont. Even watched DOA from outside the pub they were playing - Joey Shithead is old! but he still rocks. I'm thinking this experience is a good warm up for working at the Vancouver Olympic Village in Feb. 2010 -
Pics of this week's adventures to follow once we're home.

1 comment:

  1. I know it's a tough job, Carmenooch, hangin' at Whistler for a week, and I'm glad to hear you were up to the challenge! Working at the Games could just maybe be a little bit more hectic...Perhaps you should party more to get in shape for them? How's your drinking arm?

    ReplyDelete