Ahh, summertime on the island. Last week it was the Balkan Babes. This week, at Butchart Gardens, it was Barney Bentall. Today, it was Band, Bubbles and Bennys on the 18th floor at Vista 18. Does it get any better?
Saj, You're never intrusing. 'Specially as how you always show up with a bottle of something. Carmenooch will appreciate it, too, trust me on that. As her big sister, I feel that I can speak for her. Seeing as she's not saying much these days herself... ARE YOU, CARMENOOCH?!!! (hint hint)
And holding it by the stem also allows a satisfying "clinking" sound when toasting, especially when using fine crystal. Or so I hear (pardon the pun) as I tend to use handcrafted pottery goblets for my imbibing pleasure.
I could be there?
ReplyDeleteYou Betcha.Next year?
ReplyDeleteYou bet your sweet bippy! (but the swing?!)
ReplyDeleteHave swing, will travel...
ReplyDeleteI feel like I am intrusing. Tjhis looks fabulous!
ReplyDeletesheeese, INTRUDING. This....
ReplyDeleteSaj,
ReplyDeleteYou're never intrusing. 'Specially as how you always show up with a bottle of something. Carmenooch will appreciate it, too, trust me on that. As her big sister, I feel that I can speak for her. Seeing as she's not saying much these days herself...
ARE YOU, CARMENOOCH?!!! (hint hint)
Mama Mia here. Glad to see you are holding your wine glass by the stem -- entirely correct -- so as not to warm the contents.
ReplyDeleteAnd holding it by the stem also allows a satisfying "clinking" sound when toasting, especially when using fine crystal. Or so I hear (pardon the pun) as I tend to use handcrafted pottery goblets for my imbibing pleasure.
ReplyDelete