Monday, June 14, 2010











Tough week, last week, 3 nights in Yaletown, 1 night at Tigh Na Mara. I love my job!

2 comments:

  1. I just made a witty comment here but it got lost before it got posted so I will try to recapitulate:

    It's good you posted this because when the going gets rough at work you can return here and remind yourself that yes, you do love your job, at least some of the time.

    I was wondering if there are funds in your work budget for a Personal Assistant. I know someone who would be perfect for the job (I even do windows!)

    Did you Tigh Wa Non at Tigh Na Mara?

    I notice that my other sister, The Sagittarian from NZ, has joined this elite little group. She could give us all tying lessons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could certainly offer drinks to go along with this lovely post....

    ReplyDelete